It is very flattering indeed to be given an award.
Ginny from Fish Creek Studio has honoured me with this one.
Liebster is german for favourite/dearest. How sweet is that!
It is to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs they enjoy.
The Liebster Conventions says that :
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too!
The five bloggers that inspire me, hence deserving of this award i am linking up to are:
Hootnz - some gorgeous work going on there - great photography too
Ning - has some great knitty adventures
Cath & Helen share a blog - sewing creations happening
Cyndy - some serious tiny teeny stitchy fun
Lamina has some gorgeous sewing adventures to check out
Ok i think i have fulfilled all the requirements.
Thank you again to Ginny for awarding me and i hope the girls i am passing this onto will do the same.
Have a sunny, happy, healthy, lots of laughs week girls x