Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smalll windows of creativity



going on here
finished my Down Under Doll Quilt for the
Flickr group
a little nervous right now


i loved making this quilt
it has been sent
being a blind partner i cannot show it in detail
i could easily have kept this quilt
just hoping now that my partner shares
my enthusiasm
i incorporated some of my felting
i figured as anything goes these days
that she would not mind
totally enjoyed the hand quilting


sorry for the dark pic here
its so comforting to have a lay back project
a fire and a big soft recliner to go witha cushion in progress
really want o make some longies for a little girl
a decent, simple pattern alludes me
...
absolutely beautiful clear and crisp days up here in the hills at present
adorable
off to check out the vege patch
for more creative yummy pop on over to our creative spaces
groovy day x

6 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Beautiful quilt!

Small Things Simple Pleasures said...

I like the tantalising glimpse of square. My imagination tells me the rest is just as beautiful.

Linda said...

Wish I could see it all, but what I see is really pretty!!

Jill said...

Oh that quilt looks so enticing - wish I could see more...

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

I really like the felting. It adds a really pretty touch to the squares (that we can see! :-))

Cathie said...

that quilt is perfect for cuddling up in ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin