Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thrifting

i have found a few gems of late
...
thought
i would do a collective


beautiful paper tissue napkins will soon bring this little lady back
$3
and i was snickered at
(i mean ...who ...in their right mind would want this piece of junk)
me
thats who
yeah..she's wonky...



not really sure if i will ever need a hoop this large
but for $2 could not leave it there

the crystal had an ever so little chip in it....50c


this gorgeous cotton curtain panel can surely find a home here
somewhere....$4

such a pity there were not 3 of these fruit
i am a girl of balance

the floral piece
roughly 2.5 metre x 3x5 drop
gorgeous strong cotton $2

sadly
due to laziness the rest will have to wait
already housed
in
the shed
awaiting decisions

day off tomorrow
hmmm...what will i entertain myself with..
thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day
:)x


8 comments:

Tammy said...

Deb if you don't use that hoop for embroidery you could make a gorgeous wall art piece from it I have seen a few hoops used in this way lately.

Dogwood said...

Lots of fun things. Isn't it so much fun to go "thrifting."

Have a restful day.

Stacy said...

I was going to suggest using the hoops for wall art, too. I saw on one blog a person who hung three of those on the wall with pretty fabric and it looked fantastic. Sounds like you had fun thrifting ... I love doing that, too.

Lola Nova said...

Ooh, I am quite envious of your finds, especially the dress mannequin - so much potential!

Kate said...

I was going to suggest the same use for the big hoop as tammy. Great finds. have funwith them.

Cathie said...

nice finds! great idea about the wall art. i like your new lady friend.
thanks for popping by, hope you have a fabulous weekend ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow - I just love all those finds. And as for the lady in the first picture, well I would have fought you for her!!! x

Katidids said...

Yes, we woul have had a battle for the first find! What a score, I see a lot of projects in the works!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin