Friday, August 7, 2009

OOoooh

I have my secret partner for the quilt swap. How exciting...now i am committed to sew...poor Pierre. I have knitting baskets here n there, paper cuttings too...now the sewing machine may grace the dinner table only to fill the room with creativity...well at least we can shuffle it all down one end when its meal time...annnd...something to add to the conversations...LOL..you never know it may even inspire darling Bea. I cannot wait to get started on this. Oh then there's the socks (knittted) of course waiting to be finished for this little darling

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous pic Deb, I'm looking forward to seeing what you sew for your partner : ) The quilt and chair in your last post perfect match.

jaki said...

Sounds like fun Deb...looking forward to watching the progress of your quilt as it all comes together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin