Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sharing

some very cute, very sweet craft
this gorgeous crafter is sharing with us


hop over to suzanne's blog and see for yourself
just how cute this is
...
as for me
i have finally taught myself to crochet
the basics of course
however
have been busy this weekend
in between mowing breaks
crocheting up
lots of gorgeous
stars
and of course the camera
is still in need of repair
which i have promised myself to place at the top of the list
if anyone else is wanting to make beautiful
crochet stars
you can find the pattern here
at Yvonne's gorgeous blog i frequent
from time to time
have a great week my sweet daughter
and my bloggy friends
xx

1 comment:

Jen from SewnNatural said...

I love her blog too!
And thanks so much for your interest in the handmade exchange. Of course you can participate - we'll figure out the pairings and get back to you.

Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin