Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Messy space

 i did warn you
truth is i have simply been having too much fun with it all
its a fab height, in the right room, lots of natural light and not bothering other family activities

the thing is
since three days ago i have severed my tendon below the left thumb
 so all this fun and momentum i seemed to be building up
is now on hold grrrr

my totally fun and soon to be gorgeous and long awaited Single Girl
all ready to go...sew sew sew
its still pretty raw the injury
i am hoping once my cast comes off tomorrow and i get a splint i might be able to do a little
more


but i do have a little semi finish
this fun string blocks top
was a real no brainer to put this one together
i plan to border this in white to break up the pink a bit 
although it does not look that pink in this photo 
it does in real
 

those are my baby's feet
she just finished high school
nannying...and sorts...contemplating life

hop on over here  to see other non injured creators
thanks for calling in
groovy day x

i did warn you

4 comments:

flowerpress said...

Ow! not a sewing injury I hope. Great space, hope you're better soon.

Unknown said...

Hello Debra,
Thank you for visit my blog and leave a comment.
You've done a wonderful job with the quilts, I'd like to have its too!
Have a nice week!
Your new follower, Carmen (from Italy)

Knitrageous said...

Oh no! That sounds really painful. Hope you're better fast!

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

I hope you mend quickly, it sounds painful.
And your quilt - oh my gosh, it is absolutely stunning!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin